Mega Millions: Arizona
ABC 15, Phoenix
Univision Arizona (Channel 33), Phoenix
KOLD NEWS 13, Tucson
How To Claim
All Arizona Lottery retailers will redeem prizes up to $100 and may redeem prizes up to $599. You can redeem all prize amounts at the Phoenix or Tucson Lottery office.
Arizona Lottery does not offer a subscription service.
The Arizona Lottery funds a variety of beneficiaries throughout the state:
- General Fund
- Local Transportation Assistance Fund
- Healthy Arizona
- Heritage Fund
- County Assistance Fund
- Mass Transit
- Economic Development Fund
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Fund
- Department of Gaming
Retailer Bonus Structure
- Retailers who sell a winning Mega Millions jackpot ticket for any drawing
beginning April 18, 2010, will be awarded a $25,000 sales incentive.
- Retailers who sell a winning $250,000 second prize without the Megaplier option
for any drawing beginning April 18, 2010, will be awarded a $1,000 sales incentive.
- Retailers who sell a winning $250,000 second prize with the Megaplier option for
any drawing beginning April 18, 2010, will be awarded a $5,000 sales incentive.
- Taxes are withheld on winnings greater than $5,000.
- For Arizona residents or resident aliens, the Lottery is required by law to withhold 25% federal and 5% state income taxes.
- For non-resident aliens, the withholding tax is 30% federal and 6% state.
|Address:||Arizona Lottery - 4740 E. University Drive - Phoenix, AZ 85034|
|Fax Number:||480-921- 4488|