Mega Millions: Washington
Winners of $100 million or more must claim at Headquarters in Olympia; winners of under $100 million can claim at any regional office.
Washington Lottery does not offer a subscription service.Beneficiary Information
- Washington Opportunity Pathways Account
- Stadium debt reduction for CenturyLink Field
- Strategic Economic Development Reserve Account
- Problem gambling prevention & treatment
- Veterans Innovations Program
Retailer Bonus Structure
- 7% commission on all Mega Million and Powerball sales, and 6% commission on all other Draw Game and Scratch ticket sales. In addition, the Lottery pays an extra 1 percent commission on Lotto ticket sales when the declared jackpot is $6 million or more.
- The Lottery pays retailers a selling bonus of 1 percent of the jackpot amount if they sell a jackpot-winning ticket for Lotto or Hit 5. Each retailer who sells a jackpot-winning Mega Millions or Powerball ticket receives a $50,000 bonus. Retailers selling a Mega Millions second-tier prize-winning ticket worth $250,000 receive a $2,500 bonus, up to $10,000 for selling a second tiered prize with the Megaplier feature.
No state income tax
25% federal tax (U.S. domestic)
30% non-U.S. residents
|Address:||814 Fourth Ave. E
Olympia, Washington 98506
|Phone Numbers:||1-360-664-4720 (Customer Service)
1-800-545-7510 (Winning Numbers Line)
1-360-753-1412 (Winning Numbers Line)