Mega Millions: Florida
- Ft. Myers - WZVN (ABC), WWDT (Telemundo)
- Gainesville - WCJB (ABC)
- Jacksonville - WJXX (ABC), WTLV (NBC)
- Miami/Ft. Lauderdale - WPLG (ABC), WSCV (Telemundo)
- Orlando/Daytona Beach/Melbourne - WKMG (CBS), WTMO (Telemundo)
- Panama City - WJHG (NBC)
- Pensacola - WFGX, WEAR (ABC)
- Sarasota - WWSB (ABC)
- Tallahassee - WTXL (ABC)
- Tampa/St. Petersburg - WTSP (CBS), WRMD (Telemundo)
- West Palm Beach - WPBF (ABC)
How To Claim
- Prizes of $599.99 or less may be redeemed at any Florida Lottery retailer.
- Prizes from $600 to $250,000, and MEGA MILLIONS prizes of up to $1 million, may be redeemed at a Lottery district office.
- Prizes of $250,000 or more, with the exception of MEGA MILLIONS prizes ranging up to $1 million, must be claimed at Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee.
Lottery tickets may also be mailed to Lottery headquarters for redemption; however, the risk of mailing tickets remains with the player. Visit the How to Claim section for more information on how to claim a prize.
The Florida Lottery does not offer a subscription service.
Florida Lottery funds contribute to K-12 programs in Florida’s 67 school county districts, the building and renovation of schools throughout the state, funding for state universities and colleges, and student financial aid including the Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
Retailer Bonus Structure
- 5% commission on all Florida Lottery ticket sales.
- 1% commission for cashing Florida Lottery winning tickets.
- $1,000 for selling a $1 million winning MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier ticket (5-of-5 winning numbers).
- Retailer bonus commissions* for selling jackpot-winning MEGA MILLIONS ticket starts at $10,000 and increases by $5,000 with each rollover for up to a maximum of $100,000. If the jackpot-winning ticket includes Megaplier, the retailer will earn an additional $1,000.
*In the event of multiple Florida winners, retailers will share the bonus.
The Internal Revenue Service requires that the Florida Lottery withhold 25 percent federal withholding tax from prizes greater than $5,000 if the winner is a citizen or resident alien of the U.S. with a Social Security number. The Florida Lottery is not required to withhold federal withholding taxes from prizes for $5,000 or less. If the prizewinner is a U.S. citizen or resident alien who does not have a Social Security number, the Florida Lottery is required to withhold 28 percent backup federal withholding tax from any prize of more than $600. For nonresident aliens, the Florida Lottery is required to withhold 30 percent federal withholding tax from all prize amounts. The Internal Revenue Service requires the Florida Lottery to report all winnings for $600 and above for U.S. citizens and resident aliens.
- Saint Augustine, Florida is the oldest European settlement in North America.
- Florida has more than 1,300 miles of coastline with 800 miles of beaches.
- There are more than 30,000 lakes and more than 1,000 golf courses located in Florida.
- The Florida Everglades is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodile coexist.
|Address:||250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301